MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING
Meditation Teacher Training with Yoga Dharma is a powerful life expanding experience, providing the skills and tools to live a more positive and harmonious life.
6 WEEKEND MODULES
The course is set over six weekend modules and provides a solid foundation in all aspects of teaching and practicing meditation. We encourage and support students with a variety of abilities and traditions to develop and expand on their existing practice.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Whether you wish to be a teacher or immerse yourself into the essence and heart of meditation the journey is a consciousness expanding experience. If you wish to teach, this course will enable you to run professional and rewarding classes. Your knowledge and expertise on the philosophical and practical elements of meditation will enable you to stand out among your peers.
On completion you will receive a 200-hour YAI accredited Yoga Dharma certificate. With nearly 20 years’ experience of running teacher training courses Yoga Dharma has the infrastructure and expertise to ensure individual requirements are met.
THE YOGA DHARMA TEAM
Your course director and principle trainer Martin Thompson, has a lifetime of yoga experience behind him. His own practice started over 45 year ago and has headed the Yoga Dharma team for nearly 20 years. Yoga Dharma sets the highest standards of teaching, with teacher training programs across the UK, Europe, as well as their yoga studios.
Yoga Dharma Teacher Training is an all-inclusive immersion into the specialised, practical, and profound aspects of yoga. The course will include:
- Inner Calm Meditation System
- Practical aspects of class management & planning
- Teaching methods
- Adjusting, alignment & anatomy
- Open the hips for correct seated posture
- Mapping the subtle body
- Applying Chakras, Bandhas, Nadis, Mudras, Granthis, Vayus & Koshas
- Detailed introduction into Yoga philosophy
- The yoga concept of mind
- The Yoga Sutras the Bhagavad Gita and the Yoga Yajnalkya
- The history of meditation & yoga
- The Yugas
- Pranayama to calm & focus the mind
- Understanding the parasympathetic & sympathetic nervous system
- Ethical marketing with the Yamas and Niyamas
- Comprehensive course handouts and manual
Next Intake 15-16th June 2019
YOGA DHARMA TEACHER TRAINING COURSES:
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 300 Hour Expert Yoga Teacher Training
- 200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training
- 100 Hour Teach Pranayama Training
- 200 Hour Residential Yoga Teacher Training
- 300 Hour Residential Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Dharma EU
- Yoga Dharma Publications
Call Martin on: 07787357306