We begin early with traditional kriyas and cleansing practices, followed with a full two hours of personal practice. There will be two teachers on hand for personal advice and adjustments. After a break for breakfast, the rest the day continues with teaching techniques, philosophy, anatomy and adjustment techniques. We spend time discussing the Yoga Sutras, the Yoga Yajnavalkya, The HYP, the Gita and others. We will explore our limits with Pranayama and meditation to expand our awareness.
Every moment of our stay will be our practice. Meal times will be an opportunity to discuss philosophy. We will start and finish the day with silent contemplation. We will weave our expanded understanding of asana with our journey through the yoga sutras into a complete and holistic experience.
This is a journey for those who wish to delve deeply into their practice, and who are not afraid to go wherever it takes them!!
- The history of yoga
- Vinyasa krama (intelligent sequence bulding) Structuring a class
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- Alignment and adjustment
- Kriyas, bandhas, chakras and the subtle body
- Business and ethics
- Philosophy. The Yoga Sutras, HYP, Bagavad Gita, Upnaishads
- Tantra and Sutric yoga
- Meditation and relaxation
Your course includes:
- All meals.
- All tuition.
- Three teachers.
- Course manual
- Free copy of Pocket Yoga Teacher
- All course materials.
Centre facilities include:
- Swimming pool (in season)
- Yoga studio.
- Large grounds/sun loungers.
- Student lounge/cellar.
- Tea/coffee all day.
- Centre resources include a small library.
- Movie nights.
- Stunning location
Sign up now
Yoga Dharma is Yoga Alliance International 500 hour Teacher Training Accredited
Yoga Dharma is Yoga Alliance International 300 hour Teacher Training Accredited
Yoga Dharma is Yoga...