MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING
Meditation Teacher Training with Yoga Dharma is a powerful life expanding experience. The course provides the skills and tools to live a more positive and harmonious life.
6 WEEKEND MODULES
The course takes place over six weekend modules and provides a solid foundation in all aspects of teaching and practicing meditation. We encourage and support students with a variety of abilities and traditions to develop and expand on their existing practice.
The Yoga Dharma Meditation Teacher Training Course is a powerful life expanding experience. The course provides the skills and tools to live a more positive and harmonious life. We delve deeply into the yogic science of meditation through the subtle body of the Koshas, Granthis Chakras, Nadis, Bandhas and Vayus.
Your knowledge of the philosophy of yoga through guided study of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, The Bhagavad Gita and the Yoga Yajnavalkya will set you apart. Exploring the concepts of Pratyahara (mind purification) Dharana (training the mind) Dhayana (ability to hold the mind at a single point) and Samadhi (the object shines back uninterrupted)
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Whether you wish to be a teacher or immerse yourself into the essence and heart of meditation this will be a consciousness expanding experience. If you wish to teach, this course will enable you to run professional and rewarding classes. Your knowledge and expertise on the philosophical and practical elements of meditation will enable you to stand out among your peers.
On completion you will receive a 200-hour YAI accredited Yoga Dharma certificate. With nearly 20 years’ experience of running teacher training courses Yoga Dharma has the infrastructure and expertise to ensure individual requirements are met.
THE YOGA DHARMA TEAM
Your course director and principle trainer, Martin Thompson, has a lifetime of yoga experience behind him. His own practice started over 45 year ago and has headed the Yoga Dharma team for nearly 20 years. Yoga Dharma sets the highest standards of teaching, which is delivered by the teacher training courses in the UK and Europe, as well as their yoga studios.
Yoga Dharma Teacher Training is an all-inclusive immersion into the specialised, practical, and profound aspects of yoga. The course will include:
- Practical aspects of class management & planning
- Teaching methods
- Adjusting, alignment & anatomy
- Open the hips for correct seated posture
- Mapping the subtle body
- Applying Chakras, Bandhas, Nadis, Mudras, Granthis, Vayus & Koshas
- Detailed introduction into Yoga philosophy
- The yoga concept of mind
- The Yoga Sutras the Bhagavad Gita and the Yoga Yajnalkya
- The history of meditation & yoga
- The Yugas
- Pranayama to calm & focus the mind
- Understanding the parasympathetic & sympathetic nervous system
- Ethical marketing with the Yamas and Niyamas
Comprehensive course handouts and manual
YOGA DHARMA TEACHER TRAINING COURSES:
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 300 Hour Expert Yoga Teacher Training
- 200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training
- 100 Hour Teach Pranayama Training
- 200 Hour Residential Yoga Teacher Training
- 300 Hour Residential Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Dharma EU
Call Martin on: 07787357306